Grandtec USA has been serving the Education, Professional and Consumer markets for 18 years. We invent, design and manufacture specialty computer, audio and video peripherals, such as the world's first waterproof, sterilizable, non alergenic silicone based keyboards and mice.
We have over 100,000 VGA to video products in use in education and homes.
Take a look at our other unique computer, audio and video products crafted with Grand Technology from Grandtec by using the Products tab above.
Products > Video to VGA Converters > Grand Video Console II
Grand Video Console II (GVC 2000)
The Grand Video Console II is a Video to VGA converter that allows you connect your video source devices such as DVD player, video camera or video game to your VGA monitor with outputs up to 1920x1080.
The Grand Video Console II supports both composite and s-video inputs. It is easy to connect your video source without any software installation, and instantly switch the source between PC, composite and S-Video using the remote control or panel buttons.
The powerful POP (picture on picture) function allows you to use your computer as usual while monitoring the video input.
Availability: Usually ships the same business day.
- Plug & Play installation, no software or driver required.
- Compatible for Multi Signal inputs: Video, S-Video, Component and PC (bypass).
- Supports one audio and VGA output.
- Output Resolution: 640x480@60/75Hz), 800x600@60/75Hz, 1024x768@60/75Hz, 1280x1024@60/75Hz, 1440x900@60/75Hz, 1680x1050@60/75Hz and 1920x1080@60.
- POP function: PC mode allows you to adjust the size and position of video on VGA monitor
- POP can function normally at the following PC display modes:
- 640x480@60/75Hz, 800x600@60/75Hz, 1024x768@60/75Hz, 1280x1024@60/75Hz, 1440x900@60, 1680x1050@60Hz.
- 3D-Motion Adaptive De-interlace: Improve the clarity and sharpness of the overall image.
- Picture Mode: Sport Mode and Static Mode.
- Support Multi-Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian and Japanese.
- Includes a full-function infrared remote control.
- Power: DC5~12V
- Connect any composite or S-video source for display on any VGA monitor with outputs up to 1920x1080
POP (picture on picture) Function
- Use your computer as usual while monitoring the S-Video/ Video input.
- The POP window can be resized and moved
- Video Console II
- Remote Control
- User Manual
- Power Adapter (DC5~12V)
- VGA Cable
- Video to BNC (optional)