Grandtec USA has been serving the Education, Professional and Consumer markets for 18 years. We invent, design and manufacture specialty computer, audio and video peripherals, such as the world's first waterproof, sterilizable, non alergenic silicone based keyboards and mice.
We have over 100,000 VGA to video products in use in education and homes.
Take a look at our other unique computer, audio and video products crafted with Grand Technology from Grandtec by using the Products tab above.
Products > Security & Surveillance > x-Guard 9 Port
x-Guard 9 Port
x-Guard PC-based surveillance system allows you to connect 4 video signals and display or record on your PC through TCP/IP, IPX (Internet/Intranet)and modem communication protocols. Works with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP.
Availability: Usually ships the same business day.
Grand X-Guard PC-based surveillance system allows you to connect up to 4, 9, or 16 video signals and display or record on your PC through TCP/IP, IPX (Internet/Intranet) and modem communication protocols. The system supports Windows 2000 and Windows XP. The system includes motion detection technology and Microsoft Video Compression, thus users can record the moving objects and not waste storage space. The compression rate, up to 300:1, can save time and costs of continuous recording unlike traditional surveillance systems.
- Display and record each camera or any video signal simultaneously.
- Adjustable video source (brightness, contrast and etc.), quality, alarm, motion detection area.
- Motion Detection: watch for movement detected and record the video clips
- Preview size adjustable.
- Image quality and Compression ratio adjustable.
- Allow the users to define the environment that they do not wish to observe, by adjusting mask area and sensitivity.
- Video file database management, delete, backup or review.
- Storage Recycle: When running out of disk space, you can delete the data of earliest date.
- Remote view through TCP/IP or IPX protocol (Internet/Intranet), fixed IP is recommended.
- Remote view through modem communication protocol (Only for 4 port).
- Supports following network architecture: T1, T3, ADSL, ISDN, PSTN, Cable modem, Hi building etc.
- Compression ratio (without motion detection)
- High Image Quality:4:1
- Low Image Quality:30:1
- Camera frame rates:
- 4 port: 3.0 to 5.0 fps
- 9 port : 1.5 to 2.0 fps
- 16 port : 1.5 to 2.0 fps
- Remote: 10/N fps (10-Base LAN)
- Remote: 1~16fpm(modem communication) only for 4 port
|GXG-4000 (4 port)||$99.99|
|GXG-9000 (9 port)||$199.99|
|GXG-1600 (16 port)||$399.99|